She always reads is me. Who is me you might ask….Well me is the person writing this. I don’t like to be front and center, I don’t like much attention at all actually. So then why blog…Right…? Well I want to be heard. I want my thoughts, my opinions, my views out there for whomever wishes to dive into the mind of me.
I’m new to the world of blogging. So bear with me on this. My spelling is horrid and sometimes I add words to my spellchecker by mistake and they remain in my dictionary. Because as I said I’m new to this and I’ve yet to find out how to delete them. My grammar ( it is -ar right ?) well you’d think after 13 years of school I’d have that down by now, but sadly I don’t. There will be many mistake on my part. Not just because literacy is unbecoming of me but because I also get sidetracked very very easily. Mostly by the little people who have taken over my home or by my new book boyfriend or book bestie. But I promise I will give it my all, well at least 95% of my focus…. The other 5% just likes to stroll around in its own world.
So about me…Now I was born in during the late 80’s. I live about 20 minutes from where I was raised. Growing up in my teens and early adult life all I wanted to do was get out of my little city. I did eventually move about 3,000 miles away. I moved back so what does that tell you. I am the proud parent of some amazing little people. I am also the other half of a marriage. I never went to college, I never held a salary paying job and I never really had a plan for my life. Even though I never had a plan for my life this still isn’t what I had envisioned for myself.
Why blog…I need something or anything for me. Something that doesn’t revolve around my little people, or my little people’s school, little people’s extracurricular activities, little people’s appointments. Pretty much something that is mine, mine that I can share with them when they grow up, mine that doesn’t have anything to do with little people unless I plug them into it ( which probably will happen ), mine and mine alone to feel connections to the outside world of non little people. This is for me. I read a lot and sometimes I have a lot to say about a book, but reading extends to me alone in my family as they’ve yet to discover the unlimited possibilities a book can bring. So this is me sharing that with you, my inner mind of books. I can’t guarantee every blog will be about a book. But this is me. Me sharing me with you. Hope you enjoy.
*FYI: Cia Black is a pen name.